- Take conductivity measurements on five different concentrations of gold solutions at room temperature.
- Start trying to work out equilibrium constants for all recent UV-Vis, AA, and conductivity samples.
- Learn how to calculate equilibrium constants from Dr.Hartings!!
Conductivity Measurements of Gold Standard Solutions at 18°C
- These measurements were taken in order to get controls to compare to when trying to put together equilibrium constants.
Synthesis of three tubes of lyso 30:1 AuNP's
- Due to wonky AA results for our control sample of normal lysozyme 30:1 AuNP's we decided to synthesize three tubes of control sample and take AA at each of our respective temperatures. This is to guarantee that we have good controls to compare to for data analysis. Samples were synthesized following the same procedure represented in previous days.