I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jason Casillas
- Purdue NSF Quantitative Physiology Scholar
- Purdue University
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a senior, do not currently work in a lab, and learned of OpenWetWare through Purdue NSF Quantitative Physiology Scholars.
- Senior, BS (Biology), Purdue University
- Animal Behavior
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164