I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jascha Silbermann
- TH Wildau, University of Applied Sciences, research unit Molecular Biology and Functional Genomics
- Berlin, Germay
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Molecular Biology Lab at TH Wildau. I learned about OpenWetWare from a paper., and I've joined because Were setting up a wiki internally and collect information similar to what is on this site (e.g. protocols). Maybe we can contribute some of it..
- 2010, MSc. Biosystems Technology and Bioinformatics, TH Wildau
- 2008, BSc. Bioinformatics, FU Berlin
- Systems theory
- Non-linear science
- Complex adaptive systems
- Agent-based models
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164