I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jamie Roice
- University of Nevada, Reno
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from the book Wikinomics by Don Tapscott and Anthody D. Williams, and I've joined because I used to work as a technician for a Research Ecologist at the USDA-ARS, currently I am involved in a graduate program studying Environmental Journalism. I am writing a paper on scientific collaborative production and would like to use this site in my paper. Since I have plant ecology experience I am interested in contributing and experiencing the process as a collaborator in OpenWetWare..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- 2007, BS, University of Nevada, Reno
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164