User:Jake J. Xu
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jake J. Xu
- Barrett Honors Student
- Studies Biomedical Engineering at Arizona State University
- From Chandler Arizona, USA
I work in the Your Lab at Arizona State University University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Dr. Kamella Haynes, and I've joined because I am a BME Freshmen who registered for BME 100 course. I need to join OWW in order to complete the required assignments and collaborative lab reports for this class..
Good Game. TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST
- Hamilton High School 2011-2015, Graduated May 2015
- Candidate for BSE in Biomedical Engineering, Expected Graduation: 2019
- Animal Behavior
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here