User:Hossein Azari Soufiani
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- PhD Student GSAS Harvard
- 33 Oxford Street, MD321
- Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2013, PhD, Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- 2008, BS in Electrical engineering, Sharif University of Technology
- Analyzing Complex Graphs and Spectral Graph Theory
- Information Theory and Signal Processing
- Control and Decision Theory
Soufiani H.A.; Saberian M.J.; Akhaee M.A.; Mahallati R.N.; Marvasti F. "Analysis of communication systems using iterative methods based on Banach’s contraction principle"
, 2007 6th International Conference on Information, Communications & Signal Processing Dec. 2007 Page(s):1 - 6
leave a comment about a paper here