- H. Maysonet
- University of South Florida Alumni
- P.O. Box 3771
- Address 2
- Plant City, FL, USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work high school teacher. I learned about OpenWetWare from friend, and I've joined because I hear that Arizona State has a tremendous biological openware course..
- 2008, BS, University of South Florida
- 2010, AA, Biomedical Science
- 2013, AA, Biotechnology (Pending)
- Synthetic Biology
- Applied Genetics
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164