User:Hendrik C. Heus
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Hendrik C. Heus (Henk)
- GenomeQuest, Inc.
- 1700 West Park Drive, Suite 260
- Westborough, MA 01581
- Phone: 508 616 0100
- Fax: 508 616 0110
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work as a senior scientific consultant for Genomequest. I learned about OpenWetWare from through hear-say, and I've joined because I have been invited to join a wiki on next generation sequencing.
- 2001, PhD, Department of Clinical Genetics, Erasmus University, Rotterdam Netherlands
- 1996, MS, University of Leiden, chemistry
- Application of next generation sequencing data in clinical settings
- (Bio)informatics for the analysis of next generation sequencing data
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164