User:Helen Y. He
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2013
- 4.1 Last Name
- 4.2 First Name
- 4.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 4.4 Course/Minor
- 4.5 Year of Graduation
- 4.6 Telephone #
- 4.7 Email
- 4.8 Preferred OH Time
- 4.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 4.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 4.11 Anything else you would like us to know?
- 4.12 Commitment to academic integrity
- Helen Y. He
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Cambridge, MA, USA
I work in the Page Lab at MIT. I learned about OpenWetWare from a biological engineering lab course at MIT: 20.109.
- 2015, BS, MIT
- 2011, High school diploma, Hunter College High School
- Human population genetics and genetics of diseases
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2013
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
course 20: Biological Engineering
Year of Graduation
helenhe at mit dot edu
Preferred OH Time
What times on Sundays (both sections), Mondays (both sections), and Tuesdays (W/F section) are you available for regular (short) and/or occasional (long, held before major assignments are due) office hours?
On Sundays, I would prefer OH to be some time between 4pm and 7pm. On Mondays, I would prefer some time between 1 and 4.
On Tuesdays, I would prefer 2:30-4 or any time after 5.
Potentially Relevant Background
Have you already taken MIT's BioSafety training? Yes
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||Currently Taking|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||Junior Fall|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||Junior Fall|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||Yes- mammalian and microbial|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||yes - electrophoresis, Western blots, assays (ex. ELISA, AKT)|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- UROP at Langer Lab on creating and testing polymers for an automatic insulin delivery system (2012)
- UROP at Page Lab on XY female infertility investigation (2013-Present)
Anything else you would like us to know?
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.
- Helen He 21:37, 7 February 2013 (EST):Helen He