I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2012
- 2.1 Last Name
- 2.2 First Name
- 2.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 2.4 Course/Minor
- 2.5 Year of Graduation
- 2.6 Telephone #
- 2.7 Email
- 2.8 Preferred OH Time
- 2.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 2.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 2.11 Anything else you would like us to know?
- 2.12 Commitment to academic integrity
- 3 Education
- 4 Research interests
- 5 Publications
- 6 Useful links
- Haozhi Lin
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2012
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Course 20 and 18
Year of Graduation
jl92 [at] mit [dot] edu
Preferred OH Time
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 3pm-5pm Sundays any time.
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||No|
|7.03 (Genetics)||Yes/Fall 2011|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||Yes|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||Yes|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I have worked in a lab for 4 years
Anything else you would like us to know?
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164