I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gro Einarsdottir
- University of Gothenburg, Department of Psychology
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from On wikipedia, and I've joined because I am trying to create a habit of taking lab notes to be better able to track my thought process during a project. I am searching for something that can remain private while I am working on the project but the ultimate goal is that these can become public after publication. I am a supporter of the open science movement and transparent research practices but I am still learning how to put my thoughts into practice..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164