I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gregory Georgolopoulos
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- School of Biology, Department of Botany and Systematics
- Thessaloniki, Greece
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Undergraduate student working on Conifers genetics using genetic markers (RAPD's, RFLP'S). Genus and species classification in Pines, Cypresses, Junipers, Yews, Firs and Spruces.
- Class of 2007, Undergraduate, School of Biology at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Molecular basis of hematological disorders
- Molecular basis of cancer
- Applied biotechnology, microorganisms biotechnology, animal biotechnology
- Plant genetics: population genetics, (Conifers genetics, DNA barcoding, genetic markers as current graduation project)
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164