I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gor Csaba
- Customs Forensics Institution, Hungary
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I found OWW by searching for protocols in the field of molecular biology., and I've joined because I am an entrant molecular biologist at our Institution, and most unfortunately, the only molecular biologist. I am in need of a helpful community. We are working with a diverse array of food samples, so hope I will be able to contribute with a lot of experimental data on varoius matrices and various methods..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164