I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gilles Vanwalleghem
- rue des Professeurs Jeener et Brachet 12
6041 Charleroi - Gosselies
- Gosselies, Belgium.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Molecular parasitology lab at the Free University of Brussels. I learned about OpenWetWare from google, and I've joined because I'd like to start a lab notebook (and perhaps an iGEM team).
- 2005, MS in Molecular Biology, Free University of Brussels
- 2002, BS in Biology, Free University of Brussels
- Ion channels
- Genetic Engineering
- Hourez R, Azdad K, Vanwalleghem G, Roussel C, Gall D, and Schiffmann SN. Activation of protein kinase C and inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptors antagonistically modulate voltage-gated sodium channels in striatal neurons. Brain Res. 2005 Oct 19;1059(2):189-96. DOI:10.1016/j.brainres.2005.08.031 |