I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gilbert Reisbach
- Helmholtz Center Munich
- Address 1: Marchioninistr. 25
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.: 81377 Muenchen, Germany
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from protocol search via internet, and I've joined because achieving improvements of lab protocols for research on human hematopoiesis.
- Year, MD, Institute: Technical University Munich, Germany
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1 human hematopoietic stem cell biology
- Interest 2 target genes of thyroid hormone receptors
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here