I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gil Shaulsky
- Emory University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Google, I needed to make a Qiagen buffer (P1), so I searched the recipe and ended up here. The buffer worked, btw., and I've joined because I'm a young researcher who's often frustrated with the lack of an integrated community and collaboration between the foot soldiers (grad students, techs, etc) of bench science. I'm also new to Wikimedia style editing communities, and would like to make my bones in a more specialized wiki before trying my hand at Wikipedia itself..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164