- Florian Klemm
- Georg-August-University of Goettingen
- Robert Koch street 40
- Dept. of Hematology Oncology
- Goettingen, Germany
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Binder Lab at Georg August University of Goettingen.
- 2006, MD, University of Goettingen
- Cancer: Invasion and Metastasis
- Pukrop T, Klemm F, Hagemann T, Gradl D, Schulz M, Siemes S, Trümper L, and Binder C. Wnt 5a signaling is critical for macrophage-induced invasion of breast cancer cell lines. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006 Apr 4;103(14):5454-9. DOI:10.1073/pnas.0509703103 |
Showing that Wnt-5a is involved in Macrophage driven invasiveness of tumor cells
- Hagemann T, Wilson J, Kulbe H, Li NF, Leinster DA, Charles K, Klemm F, Pukrop T, Binder C, and Balkwill FR. Macrophages induce invasiveness of epithelial cancer cells via NF-kappa B and JNK. J Immunol. 2005 Jul 15;175(2):1197-205.