I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Fernando Barroso
- (1) University of São Paulo (Brazil) and (2) University of Lund (Sweden)
- (1) Av. do cafe, s/no - FCFRP/USP - Bloco A - sala 64D-A, BR-14040-903 Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
- (2) Getingevagen 60, S-221 00 Lund, Sweden
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am the head of the Laboratory of Computational Biophysical Chemistry (http://glu.fcfrp.usp.br) at the University of São Paulo. I learned about OpenWetWare from a friend, Prof. Dr. Ricardo Vencio (also a member)., and I've joined because I think this is an important project and I would like to support it..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164