Our transect is tall grass and is pretty diverse. There are large patches of similar tall grass and large bushes that are scattered across the transect. Also there is a path that runs through our transect. there is also a lamp post in our transect. There are also small bushes and tall trees scattered around our transect. Also a few sprinklers are scattered around the transect as well.
Biotic features are small bushes, tall trees, bird, squirrel, tall grass.
Abiotic features are sidewalk, light post, sprinklers, rocks, candy wrapper.
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Farris Dwider
- American University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164