This page has moved here
- 1 Microglial activation in the PFC
- 2 Nanotoxicity of fine particulate matter (PM2.5)
- 3 Neurodiversity
- 4 Neuropolitics
- 5 Phenomenology of consciousness
- 6 Political manipulations of psychiatry
- 7 Retrograde signaling
- 8 Social neuroscience of cannabis smoking
- 9 Synaptic hypercomputation
- 10 References
- 11 See also
Microglial activation in the PFC
- Activation of the microglia by aluminium oxide disrupt the cytokine/neurotrophin balance.
- Possible role of microglia-derived BDNF signaling on intracellular Ca2+ elevation? 
Nanotoxicity of fine particulate matter (PM2.5)
- Fly-ash particulate matter includes:
- aluminium oxide
- silicon dioxide
- titanium dioxide
- barium oxide
- iron oxide
- dimethyl sulfate and monomethyl sulfate
- Exposure to coal fly ash is nanotoxic and may cause neuroinflammation via oxidative stress production. 
- Coal fly ash is a source of particulate matter.
- Fine particulate matter (PM2.5) exposure may induce chronic COPD pathogenesis.
Phenomenology of consciousness
The brain is not the source of consciousness:
Intrinsic awareness (IA):
- A machine has no internal purpose within...
Ubiquity of consciousness:
Political manipulations of psychiatry
- Behaviors are not diseases.
- Schizophrenia definition is sluggish and discriminates neurological variations in the genome.
- Psychiatry as a means of intimidation.
- Is schizophrenia caused by dopamine supersensitivity?
Glycinergic neurotransmission trafficking
Allosteric modulation of glycine receptors by endocannabinoids
- THC and anandamide may modulates synaptogenesis in the retina and brain through glycinergic transmission 
- Intracellular DHA delivery facilitate glutamatergic NMDA receptor function in the presence of glycine 
- THC and anandamide enhance NMDA-dependent LTP through glycine receptor activation
CB1-induced cholinergic neurotransmission
- Hypothalamic POMC neurons promote CB1-induced feeding 
- Adenosine antagonist (caffeine) potentiate corticostriatal neurotransmission (connectivity) through presynaptic CB1 receptor activation. 
- Monoamine oxidase inhibition affects cannabinoid-induced synaptogenesis. 
Intracellular CB1/BDNF signaling
- CB1 receptor activation may induce corticostriatal neuroprotection through a PI3K/Akt/mTORC1/BDNF pathway. 
- Dopamine receptors in the pineal gland may control melatonin production via anandamide trafficking? 
Social neuroscience of cannabis smoking
- Why do you smoke marijuana?
- Cannabis for lucid dreaming (LD) therapy?
- The social neuroscience of cannabis smoking
Biological utilization of quantum non-locality in microtubules:
- Is synaptic hypercomputation a function of exocytosis?
- Is quantum interference in brain activity possible?
Biophotonic non-locality of tubulin heterodimer:
- The non-local (quantum) nature of biophotonic energy may require ultra-fast optical communication channels in MTs to potentiate a presynaptic action potential into a visible waveform! (Reference needed)
- Is the tubulin dipole moment phase-dependent? (Reference needed)
Phase coherence of synaptic hypercomputation
Retrograde signaling and synaptogenesis:
Positive feedback loop of autocrine BDNF from microglia causes prolonged microglia activation.
Dimethyl and monomethyl sulfate: presence in coal fly ash and airborne particulate matter.
Combustion-derived nanoparticles: A review of their toxicology following inhalation exposure.
Fine particulate matter in acute exacerbation of COPD.
Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and endogenous cannabinoid anandamide directly potentiate the function of glycine receptors.
Facilitatory effect of docosahexaenoic acid on N-methyl-D-aspartate response in pyramidal neurones of rat cerebral cortex.
Hypothalamic POMC neurons promote cannabinoid-induced feeding.
Caffeine drinking potentiates cannabinoid transmission in the striatum: interaction with stress effects.
Cognitive abnormalities and hippocampal alterations in monoamine oxidase A and B knockout mice.
The CB₁ cannabinoid receptor signals striatal neuroprotection via a PI3K/Akt/mTORC1/BDNF pathway.
The rat pineal gland comprises an endocannabinoid system.
Rhythmic control of endocannabinoids in the rat pineal gland.
Nasal instillation of nanoparticle-rich diesel exhaust particles slightly affects emotional behavior and learning capability in rats
Synergistic effects of particulate matter (PM2.5) and sulfur dioxide (SO2) on neurodegeneration via the microRNA-mediated regulation of tau phosphorylation.
Amnesia and Crime.
Splendor in the Grass? A Pilot Study Assessing the Impact of Medical Marijuana on Executive Function
Possible existence of optical communication channels in the brain
Endocannabinoid signaling mediates oxytocin-driven social reward
Antihypertensive effects of acetic acid and vinegar on spontaneously hypertensive rats.
Antipsychotic Induced Dopamine Supersensitivity Psychosis: A Comprehensive Review.
Vitamin D deficiency and essential hypertension.
Vitamin D as an effective treatment approach for drug abuse and addiction.
The in vitro GcMAF effects on endocannabinoid system transcriptionomics, receptor formation, and cell activity of autism-derived macrophages.
Potential of garlic (Allium sativum) in lowering high blood pressure: mechanisms of action and clinical relevance.
Psychosis and the Control of Lucid Dreaming.
Cannabis in the Treatment of Dystonia, Dyskinesias, and Tics.
Melatonin as a potential antihypertensive treatment.
Melatonin: an overlooked factor in schizophrenia and in the inhibition of anti-psychotic side effects.
Multiple Mechanistically Distinct Modes of Endocannabinoid Mobilization at Central Amygdala Glutamatergic Synapses.
The endocannabinoid system modulating levels of consciousness, emotions and likely dream contents.
Insights into plant consciousness from neuroscience, physics and mathematics: A role for quasicrystals?
Dreams and neuroholography: An interdisciplinary. Interpretation of development of homeotherm state in evolution