User:Esteban D. Medrano
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Esteban D. Medrano
- Arizona State University
- Phone: 6232019895
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from My course instructor, Dr. Karmella Haynes, and I've joined because My name is Esteban Medrano. I am a BME freshman who has registered at ASU BME 100 course. I need to join OpenWare to in order to complete the required collaborative lab reports for the class..
- 2015, Student, Biomedical Engineering Undergraduate, Arizona State University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164