User:Esmeralda C. Romero-Loren
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2012
- 3.1 Last Name
- 3.2 First Name
- 3.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 3.4 Course/Minor
- 3.5 Year of Graduation
- 3.6 Telephone #
- 3.7 Email
- 3.8 Preferred OH Time
- 3.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 3.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 3.11 Anything else you would like us to know?
- 3.12 Commitment to academic integrity
- 4 Useful links
- Esmeralda C. Romero-Lorenzo
email me at ecromeroatmit.edu
I'm a bioengineering student at MIT.
- 2014, BS, MIT
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2012
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Year of Graduation
Preferred OH Time
What times on Sundays (all), Mondays (T/R section), and Tuesdays (W/F section) are you available for occasional office hours (held before major assignments are due)?
Mondays after 2 pm Sundays all day
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||no|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||yes|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||no|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||yes|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- Worked in Guarente Lab this past summer.
Anything else you would like us to know?
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.