- Erin Arant
- University of Missouri, St. Louis
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- arante <at> umsl.edu
I work in Dr. Michael Hughes' Lab at University of Missouri, St. Louis.
- 2014, MS, University of Missouri, St. Louis
- 2003, BS, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Interest 1: Next-gen sequencing
- Interest 2: Using RNAi experiments to knock down genes known to regulate circadian rhythms in Drosophila melanogaster. Our long term goal is identification of genes driven by the circadian clock and how they influence behavior.