I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Eric Kessler
- Center for Advanced Professional Studies, a high school institution for 11-12 grade students. The molecular class I teach meets 2.5 hr per day 5 days a week for a semester, and I am planning on integrating synthetic biology into the curriculum this next year.
- Center for Advanced Professional Studies (CAPS)
- 7501 West 149th Terrace
- Overland Park, KS 66223
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through a link the the online references of the paper "Authentic teaching and learning through synthetic biology" from the Journal of Biological Engineering, and I've joined because I really don't have a need to edit anything, but I will likely give feedback once I complete some of these activities with my students..
- 1996, MS, Emporia State University
- 1992, B Education, University of Missouri at Kansas City
- 1990, BS Zoology, University of Texas at Austin
- 1990, BA Psychology, University of Texas at Austin
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164
BioBuilder Workshop @CAPS 2014