User:Eric J. Falde
- Eric J. Falde
- PhD Candidate
- Boston University Biomedical Engineering
- Boston, MA USA
- My personal page
I'm a third year graduate student in Mark Grinstaff's group at Boston University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Dr. Klapperich and joined in order to learn and contribute to assay protocols as well as to facilitate collaboration.
- Expected 2015, PhD, Boston University
- 2010, BChE, University of Minnesota
- Drug Delivery
- Global Health
- Tissue Engineering
- Yohe ST, Freedman JD, Falde EJ, Colson YL, Grinstaff MW. A Mechanistic Study of Wetting Superhydrophobic Porous 3D Meshes. Adv. Func. Mater. 2013: In Press Wiley Online
- Suszynski TM, Avgoustiniatos ES, Stein SA, Falde EJ, Hammer BE, Papas KK. Assessment of Tissue-Engineered Islet Graft Viability by Fluorine Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy. Transplant. Proc. 2011;43(9):3221–3225.
- Suszynski TM, Wildey GM, Falde EJ, Cline GW, Stewart-Maynard K, Ko N, Sotiris J, Naji A, Hering BJ, and Papas KK. "The ATP/DNA Ratio Is a Better Indicator of Islet Cell Viability Than the ADP/ATP Ratio" Transplant Proc. 2008 March; 40(2):346-350