From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Eric Chu
- UC San Diego
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in Prof Karl Willert group in the Medical School of UC San Diego. I've joined to create a protocol page for Prof Richard Mathies group at UC Berkeley.
- Year 1 PhD student, Bioengineering, UCSD
- BS in Bioengineering, UCSD
- Stem Cells
- Synthetic Polymers
- Lab on a Chip
- Chiesl TN, Chu WK, Stockton AM, Amashukeli X, Grunthaner F, and Mathies RA. Enhanced amine and amino acid analysis using Pacific Blue and the Mars Organic Analyzer microchip capillary electrophoresis system. Anal Chem. 2009 Apr 1;81(7):2537-44. DOI:10.1021/ac8023334 |
- Greenspoon SA, Yeung SH, Johnson KR, Chu WK, Rhee HN, McGuckian AB, Crouse CA, Chiesl TN, Barron AE, Scherer JR, Ban JD, and Mathies RA. A forensic laboratory tests the Berkeley microfabricated capillary array electrophoresis device. J Forensic Sci. 2008 Jul;53(4):828-37. DOI:10.1111/j.1556-4029.2008.00750.x |
- Emrich CA, Medintz IL, Chu WK, and Mathies RA. Microfabricated two-dimensional electrophoresis device for differential protein expression profiling. Anal Chem. 2007 Oct 1;79(19):7360-6. DOI:10.1021/ac0711485 |
- Hornberger TA, Chu WK, Mak YW, Hsiung JW, Huang SA, and Chien S. The role of phospholipase D and phosphatidic acid in the mechanical activation of mTOR signaling in skeletal muscle. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006 Mar 21;103(12):4741-6. DOI:10.1073/pnas.0600678103 |
leave a comment about a paper here