User:Emily R Gothro
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Emily R Gothro
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from An article in NYT, but I've seen the name in a few biohacking forums here and there as well., and I've joined because I am a returning, non-traditional student who is looking to stay on top of changing technology that I may have missed out on while I was traveling the world the last 10 years. I am a future biologist harboring fascinations with biohacking and am searching for the direction I'd like to go after my UG. I used to be an artist who understood the humanity from the stage, and now I want to understand humanity on a different level. Thank you..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164