I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Elin H.F. Wang
- Academia Sinica
- N801, Institute of BioMedical Sciences, Academia Sinica
- 128, Sec2, Academia Road
- Taipei City, TAIWAN.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the BioIT Core at Taiwan National Genotyping Center. I learned about OpenWetWare from Boston Globe's Report, and I've joined because I would like to know if I can be of any help with the OWW system..
- 1997, PhD Candidate, Dept of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, Wayne State University
- 1992, MS, Institute of Biology, Fu Jen University, TAIWAN
- 1989, BS, Dept of Nutrition and Food Sciences, Fu Jen University
- Personalized Medicine
- Lo JF, Wang HF, Tam MF, and Lee TC. Glutathione S-transferase pi in an arsenic-resistant Chinese hamster ovary cell line. Biochem J. 1992 Dec 15;288 ( Pt 3):977-82.
- Wang HF and Lee TC. Glutathione S-transferase pi facilitates the excretion of arsenic from arsenic-resistant Chinese hamster ovary cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1993 May 14;192(3):1093-9. DOI:10.1006/bbrc.1993.1529 |