- Finish the precipitation of original BSA-Cysteine Solutions
- Run a pXRD scan of the QDs synthesized in Bulk. Parameters: 10-70 degrees with a step of ~1 degree/s.
- Compile and compare the collected UV/VIS data.
- Synthesize a new pair of QD solutions to test stability over time (cold room VS room temp)
Power X-ray Diffraction of Cysteine ZnS QD NCs
- The precipitation that was attempted yesterday with the 80% 90% and 100% was with the first solutions which were of very small volume. For the sec on synthesis we multiplied our volumes by three and will now try the same precipitation with these set of samples again at 80%, 90%, 100%.