User:Edward R. Ballister
- Edward R. Ballister
- Graduate Student
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics Graduate Group
- University of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia, PA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in Michael Lampson's lab at the University of Pennsylvania. I learned about OpenWetWare from Pam Silver's site, and I've joined because I want to set up a site for the Lampson lab.
- 2007-?, PhD, Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics, University of Pennsylvania
- 2006, BS, Chemical Biology, College of Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley
- How cells divide chromosomes equally (or unequally!)
- Paper1 pmid=18390551
- Paper2 pmid=18310321
// This was my first (and so far only) first-author paper. The work that went into this paper was very fun, and a great stage in my life.
- Paper3 pmid=12768205