User:Edward L. Bartlett
- Edward L. Bartlett
- Purdue University
- Address 1 206 S. Martin Jischke Dr., MJIS 2023
- West Lafayette, IN, 47906
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am the director of the Central Auditory Processing Laboratory at Purdue University. I am also the co-director of the Purdue University Scholarship Program in Quantitative Physiology.
- 1999, PhD, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 1992, BA Physics, Haverford College
- auditory thalamus and auditory cortex neurophysiology
- thalamocortical and corticothalamic interactions
- mechanistic bases of auditory deficits
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164