User:Dr Tabarak Malik
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Dr Tabarak Malik
- Assistant Professor
College of Health Sciences, Jimma Univesrity,
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
Biochemical Toxicology Clinical Toxicology Pediatric Endocrinology
Publications: 1. "Goiter prevalence and iodine nutritional status of school children in Sub himalayan tarai (flat land) Region of Eastern Uttar Pradesh"AK Chandra, A Bhattacharjee, T Malik and S Ghosh. Indian Pediatrics 2008; 45: 469-474.
2. "Etiological factors for the persistance of endemic goiter in selected areas of Siddharthanagar district in Eastern Uttar Pradesh, India".. AK Chandra,A Bhattacharjee, T. Malik and S Ghosh J Pediatrics Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2009; Apr; 22(4):317-25.
3. “Quantitative estimation of barbaloin in Aloe vera and its commercial formulations by using HPTLC”. D.K. Pandey, T. Malik, R.M. Banik. International Journal of Medicinal Aromatic Plants. 2012; 2 (3): 420-427.
4. “Goitrogenic Content of Common Vegetables in Sub-Himalayan Tarai Region of Eastern Uttar Pradesh”. A Bhattacharjee, AK Chandra, T. Malik. International Journal of Medical and Health Sciences. 2012; 1 (4): 32-38.
5. “Iodine content in edible salt and drinking water in sub-Himalayan tarai region of Eastern Uttar Pradesh, India” Aniruddha Bhattacharjee , A.K.Chandra , T. Malik , H.K.Tiwari, Anupam Mishra. International Journal of Biological & Medical Research. 2013;4(1):2776-2780.
6. “Studies on interrelation between iodine and thiocyanate intake and their excretion pattern among school children in subhimalayan tarai region of Eastern Uttar Pradesh India” Aniruddha Bhattacharjee, A.K.chandra, T.Malik. Current Pediatric Research (2013) Accepted.
7. “Serum thyroid hormone and thyrotropin levels in school children from goiter endemic sub-himalayan tarai region of Eastern Uttar Pradesh, India”. Aniruddha Bhattacharjee, A.K.Chandra, H K Tiwari, T.Malik. Current Pediatric Research. 2013; 17(1): 27-30.
8. “Ameliorative Potential of Aqueous Root Extract of Withania somnifera against Paracetamol Induced liver Damage in Mice”. T. Malik, D. K. Pandey, Nitu Dogra. Pharmacologia. 2013; 4(2):89-94.
9. “Impact of furfural and kerosene co-exposure through inhalation in lungs of rats.” T. Malik, D. K. Pandey, G. S. D. Gupta. Biochemistry and Pharmacology.2012; 1(7): 1:105. doi:10.4172/2167-0501.1000105.
10. “Validated HPTLC Method for Quantification of Variability in Content of Oleanolic Acid in Different Variety of Lantana camara”. D.K. Pandey, T.Malik, R. M. Banik. Pharmacologia.2013; 4(2):132-137.
11. “Serum thyroglobulin antibody (anti-Tg) and thyroperoxidase antibody (anti-TPO) levels in school children from goiter endemic sub-himalayan tarai region of Eastern Uttar Pradesh, India” Aniruddha Bhattacharjee, A.K. Chandra, H.K. Tiwari, T. Malik, Chiranjit Mondal International Journal of Medical and Health Sciences. 2013; 2(2):149-153.
12. “Effects of sub chronic dermal exposure of gasoline blended with varying concentration of benzene on hepatic mixed function oxidases in rats” T. Malik and D. K. Pandey. Research & Reviews: A Journal of Toxicology 2013;3(1):1-5.
13. “Intake and excretion of iodine and thiocyanate among school children in goiter endemic sub-Himalayan tarai region” Bhattacharjee A, Chandra AK, Tiwari HK, T. Malik Curr Pediatr Res 2013; 17 (2): 89-93.
14. Effect of ethylene glycol monomethyl ether on testicular antioxidant system in adult rats Malik, T. and G.D. Gupta, 2013.. Res. Rev. J. Toxicol., 3 (4): 1-6.
Books: 1) Malik Tabarak. D K Pandey, Shahid Nazir. Endophytic Fungi: Potential Antimicrobial Agent. Ist Ed. Germany: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co KG; 2013. ISBN: 978-3-659-36508-9
2) Malik Tabarak, Editor. Environmental Safety. Ist Ed. Germany: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co KG; 2013. ISBN: 978-3-659-39047-0
Publications as Abstracts/Conference Proceedings:
15. “Biochemical alterations in lungs of rats following simultaneous exposure of furfural and kerosene vapors” Proceedings of International symposium on Fuels and Lubricants Oct7-9, 2002. T. Malik, Hind Lal, S.K. Goel and G.S.D. Gupta. 16. “Modulation in activities of mixed function oxidases following subchronic dermal exposure to gasoline blended with varying concentrations of benzene” Proceedings of International symposium on Fuels and Lubricants Oct7-9, 2002 Hind Lal, T. Malik, S.K. Goel and G.S.D. Gupta. 17. “Comparative study of in vitro antioxidant activity of selected citrus fruits and spices of Punjab India” International Conference on Industrial Biotechnology (ICIB-2012) Vivek, T. Malik and Nisha Ahlawat. 18. “Isolation and identification of endophytic fungi from two medicinal plants and assessment of their antimicrobial activity” UGC sponsored 3rd National Conference on Biotechnology for Environmental Management-2012.T. Malik, D. K. Pandey, Shahid Nazir 19. “Synergistic effects of xylene and toluene co-exposure on ethylene glycol monomethyl ether induced hematopoietic toxicity in rats” UGC sponsored national conference on current issues and opportunities in biotechnology-2013. T. Malik, Kaisar Bashir, Harmandeep Kaur Sran and Neeru Sharma.