I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Dr.BS Kishore,Department of Computational Biology and Bioinformatics.
- No.17,Valley of Life,Balagokul,Ravinagar
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Lab at Xzeogenics Life Science Education and Research Centre,Trivandrum,INDIA.I learned about OpenWetWare from Scientific American Magazine, and I've joined because I'm involved in developing tools for pharmacogenomic research,especially those related to oncometastasis resulting from snps.I feel being part of such a community would help me in this task. .
- Year, PhD, Institute
- MD.University of Kerala
- MBBS,University of Kerala
- Drug design & Development
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164