- Titrant Standardization
- Remove Amino Acids from Oven
- Measure pH of Amino Acid Solutions
- Amino Acid Titration
- Amino Acid Ratios from Last Week
Alanine - From left to right: 1:1:1 stock, 1:1:0.1 stock, 1:1:1, 1:1:0.5
Cysteine - From left to right: 1:1:1 stock, 1:1:0.1 stock, 1:1:1, 1:1:0.5
Tryptophan - From left to right: 1:1:1 stock, 1:1:0.1 stock, 1:1:1, 1:1:0.5
- pH readings of Amino Acid Solutions after being in oven at 80°C for 4 hours and then sitting overnight
- UV-Vis of Amino Acids at Differing pH after 4 hours at 80°c
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.