- Make new 10% Beads
- Calculate Re-swelling for 10% Beads Round 2
- Filter 25% Beads by size using vacuum filter paper
- Vacuum filtrated re-swelled round 2 beads
- Original Swelling for 867%
- Re-swelling is 32%
- 2.5g PVOH, 30mL HCl, 70mL water, 10mL bentonite solution
- Two rounds of 150mL Ethyl Acetate
- 6mL glutaryaldehyde
- Do 25 Mesh First
- Use stacked rubber things
- Once all beads have been filtered, run filter solution through vacuum to remove beads from solution
- Recycle water to save it
- Transfer >25 beads to small glass container
- Do 35 mesh
- Transfer to small container
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.