I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Dionne Lutz
- The Cooper Union
- 41 Cooper Sq
- New York, NY 10003
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Kanbar Center for Biomedical Engineering at The Cooper Union. I learned about OpenWetWare from google, and I've joined because as a means to document the start up/protocols of biomedical engineering/mechanical engineering lab..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- 2010, MSEd, Pace University
- 2004, BS Biology, SUNY College at Purchase
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164