User:Didier A Depireux
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Didier A Depireux
- University of Maryland, College Park
- 2205 A.V.Williams
- College Park, MD 20742, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the TheEARLab at the U of Maryland, College Park. I joined because I need to have a lab page, I can't seem to find the time to maintain one. Work in our lab is very dynamic... Also, i like uniform resources..
- PhD, Physics (String Theory)
- Post-doc work in conformal field theory and integrable systems
- Additional post-doctoral work in computational neuroscience of hearing
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164