I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Deyvid Amgarten
- University of Sao Paulo
- Av. Prof. Lineu Prestes, 748
- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Setulab at University of Sao Paulo. I learned about OpenWetWare because The web page of the bioinformatics graduation program is set up using OpenWetWare, and I've joined because I am the student representative in the Bioinfirmatics graduation program at University of Sao Paulo. http://www.ime.usp.br/posbioinfo/.
- 2014-2016, MS in Bioinformatics, University of Sao Paulo
- 2013, BS in Biological Sciences, Institute of Biosciences - University of Sao Paulo
- Applied Bioinformatics to Microbiolgy and Molecular Biology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
leave a comment about a paper here