User:Devdoot S. Majumdar
Jump to navigationJump to search
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Devdoot S. Majumdar
- 360 Braun Laboratory Blgd
- Pasadena, CA 91125
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I like single molecule biophysics, membrane proteins, and the process by which high affinity antibodies are generated, and protein design will always be the coolest thing ever. Go figure.
- 2009, PhD, UCLA Molecular Biology Institute
- 2004, BS, MIT Biology
- Lymph nodes & germinal centers
- Single Molecule biophysics
- Protein Design
- Membrane Proteins
- Majumdar DS, Smirnova I, Kasho V, Nir E, Kong X, Weiss S, and Kaback HR. Single-molecule FRET reveals sugar-induced conformational dynamics in LacY. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Jul 31;104(31):12640-5. DOI:10.1073/pnas.0700969104 |
- Knauer DJ, Majumdar D, Fong PC, and Knauer MF. SERPIN regulation of factor XIa. The novel observation that protease nexin 1 in the presence of heparin is a more potent inhibitor of factor XIa than C1 inhibitor. J Biol Chem. 2000 Dec 1;275(48):37340-6. DOI:10.1074/jbc.M003909200 |
Back to Weiss Lab!