I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Desiree Carmen
- American University Washington DC
- 4400 Massachusetts Ave, NW
- Address 2
- Washington, DC, United States
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the AU Biomaterials Design Lab at American University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Professor Matthew Hartings, and I've joined to contribute to Matthew Hartings research and design protocol on quantum dot synthesis.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- December, 2014, Bachelor of Science, American University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164