I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- David Phu
- University of Arizona
- 1338 N Euclid Avenue, Tucson, Arizona, 85719 (main address)
- 7130 E. Kiva Way, Tucson, Arizona, 85750
- Tucson, Arizona
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in Virginia Rich's Microbial Ecology Lab at the University of Arizona. I learned about OpenWetWare from Via my lab., and I've joined because In order to edit/view my Open WetWare page for the lab i am currently in.
Currently pursuing my undergraduate BS in Microbiology and Biochemistry at the University of Arizona (Expected Graduation: December 2015)
- Microbial extremophiles
- Environmental Sustainability
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4. DOI:10.1073/pnas.78.11.6840 |
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56. DOI:10.1016/s0022-2836(61)80072-7 |
leave a comment about a paper here