User:David M.D. Bailey
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- David M.D. Bailey
- Dept Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology University of Cambridge. UK
- Tennis Court Road
- CB2 1QT
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Web search for methods, and I've joined because I want to contribute a great seamless cloning protocol that is very effective and as cheap as can be. I may have other techniques to contribute as well..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164