User:David J. Lubkowicz
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- David J. Lubkowicz
- National University of Singapore
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Silver Lab, Harvard Medical School, and I've joined because I am a Research Associate in Prof. Matthew Chang´s Group at the National University of Singapore where I engineer microbes for therapeutic purposes. As Synthetic Biologist I am a frequent user of openwetware as I work with different organism and a variety of molecular techniques. I hope to contribute to this fabulous community through commenting existing protocols and contributing new ones established through the process of microbial engineering..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164