User:David De Roure
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- David De Roure
- School of Electronics and Computer Science
- University of Southampton
- Southampton, SO17 1BJ, UK
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare in Starbucks in the Cambridge Marriot, and I've joined because I am Director of the myExperiment project, which is collaborating with OWW.
- 1990, PhD, University of Southampton (Distributed Systems)
- 1984, BSc, University of Southampton (Mathematics with Physics)
- Research 2.0
- Social web sites for scientists
- In silico workflows
- Taylor KR, Gledhill RJ, Essex JW, Frey JG, Harris SW, and De Roure DC. Bringing chemical data onto the Semantic Web. J Chem Inf Model. 2006 May-Jun;46(3):939-52. DOI:10.1021/ci050378m |
- Hughes G, Mills H, De Roure D, Frey JG, Moreau L, Schraefel MC, Smith G, and Zaluska E. The semantic smart laboratory: a system for supporting the chemical eScientist. Org Biomol Chem. 2004 Nov 21;2(22):3284-93. DOI:10.1039/B410075A |