I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- David Burkhardt
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a PhD student in the Biophysics group at UCSF. Generally, I am interested in quantitatively understanding the design principles of circuits employed by biological systems to maintain homeostasis. I currently am applying sequencing approaches to bacterial temperature stress responses.
- working on PhD in biophysics at UCSF, entered in 2007
- 2007, Physics BS, Haverford College
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here