I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- David Buric
- University of Central Florida
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Linked here from the GEM website., and I've joined because In December of 2010 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's in Molecular and Microbiology from UCF. I have received formal training in lab techniques applicable to both fields and feel I can add my experience to the wealth of knowledge avaliable on this site. I am well versed in numerous variations of PCR and other DNA manipulation protocols, and am a believer in the open and free sharing of information..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164