I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- David C Yuan
- Wittkopp Laboratory
- University of Michigan
- 1061 Kraus Natural Science Building
- Ann Arbor, MI 48109
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- PhD, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (in progress)
- MS, University of California, Los Angeles
- BA, Northwestern University
- Evolutionary Genetics
- Molecular Evolution
- Experimental Evolution
- Synthetic Biology
- Wittkopp PJ, Smith-Winberry G, Arnold LL, Thompson EM, Cooley AM, Yuan DC, Song Q, and McAllister BF. Local adaptation for body color in Drosophila americana. Heredity 106:592-602 (2011).
- Nakanishi N, Yuan D, Hartenstein V, and Jacobs DK. E Evolutionary origin of rhopalia: insights from cellular-level analyses of Otx and POU expression patterns in the developing rhopalial nervous system. Evolution & Development 12:404-415 (2010).
- Jacobs DK, Gold DA, Nakanishi N, Yuan D, Camara A, Nichols SA, and Hartenstein V. Basal Metazoan Sensory Evolution. In Key Transitions in Animal Evolution. Rob Desalle and Bernd Scheirwater, Eds. CRC Press (2010).
- Yuan D, Nakanishi N, Jacobs DK, and Hartenstein V. Embryonic development and metamorphosis of the scyphozoan Aurelia. Development Genes and Evolution 218:525-539 (2008).
- Nakanishi N, Yuan D, Jacobs DK, and Hartenstein V. Early development, pattern, and reorganization of the planula nervous system in Aurelia (Cnidaria, Scyphozoa). Development Genes and Evolution 218:511-524 (2008).
- Jacobs DK, Nakanishi N, Yuan D, Camara A, Nichols SA, and Hartenstein V. Evolution of sensory structures in basal metazoa. Integrative and Comparative Biology 47:712-723 (2007).