User:Daniel R. Rogers
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Daniel R. Rogers
- Harvard University
- Cambridge, MA 02138
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Girguis' lab at Harvard University. I study the geomicrobiology of the nitrogen and sulfur cycles at deep-sea hydrothermal vents.
- 2010, PhD, MIT/WHOI Joint Program in Chemical Oceanography
- 2001, MS, University of Connecticut
- 1998, BS, University of Connecticut
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164