User:Daniel P. Raposo
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Daniel P. Raposo
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Lab Depot, and I've joined because To whom it may concern, My name is Dan Raposo and I am the Social Media Marketer at Biodirect. Biodirect is located in Taunton, MA. Over the past 10 years, we have established ourselves as the premier provider of used/refurbished/pre-owned lab equipment. But in the past month, we have suffered severely due to the new Google algorithm update. Anyways, any help setting up suburb links would be a huge contribution!
I would like to request permission to add a Biodirect listing to the "Surplus/Auction Equipment" section of the "Appendix - List of Equipment Suppliers" section of the "Equipment" tab of the "FAQ” page of the “DIYbio” page of the “OpenWetWare” website.
Our website URL is: http://www.biodirectusa.com/ A short description: Over the past 10 years, Biodirect has established our self as the premier provider of used/refurbished/pre-owned lab equipment. Biodirect consistently maintains an ever-changing inventory of used laboratory equipment. Our team invites you to visit our new 22,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility in Taunton, MA, where you will find an extensive inventory of high quality laboratory equipment and supplies. Thank you, Dan.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164