I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Daniel Michaels
- Boston Medical Center
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from A new member and long time friend of mine recently informed me about Open Wet Ware, and I've joined because I would like to benefit from, and contribute too, an open resource which offers practical support for the biological sciences, especially with regards to bench work. Furthermore , resources like Open Wet Ware provides the user with the opportunity to connect with other members of the biology community at large as well as with the diverse specialized communities under the biology umbrella..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164